Since Natural Excellence Project Management™ is powered by Natural Excellence™ it places people and bussiness centrally. “Natural Excellence”™ refers to the ‘as naturally should be’ principle. Throughout the project every activity is executed at the right time, in the right manner and by the right people such that nothing is forgotten and no surprises occur.
● People Management sees to it that the right spirit, energy, mindset and ultimately culture for the project are effectively created and that the formal and informal involvement of each of the project team members are optimally clarified
● Quality Management ensures optimal coordination, communication, consolidation, verification & validation, and documentation by all project staff throughout the project. The intelligent integration of quality management, in combination with the application of Natural Excellence™, ensures that all project staff continuously know how to handle any activities and events that occur in the project
● Process Management ensures that the entirety of project phases and activities are defined to successfully deliver the project's product. For each phase distinct value and principles are formulated. Process Management furthermore sees to it that each of the activities is executed at the right time and in the right manner, and that time and effort are proportionally spread over the phases and activities
● Content Management ensures that all project deliverables are upfront defined in juxtaposition with the defined process, that a common shared understanding is created at the start of the project, and that throughout the project all project staff work on the right deliverables in the right order and in the right manner, from overview to detail
● Change Management sees to it that the project's product is optimally understood, accepted and adopted by the company's organization, including any changes that naturally or rationally come with the adoption of the product
● Control Management ensures that subjective and objective project measurement, evaluation and correction are done throughout the project to ensure that any possible deviation from the original plan and planning in time, quality and money (TQM) is identified as it occurs and is immediately addressed.
Together the six Natural Excellence™ components see to it that all aspects of a project are managed in an excellent integrated manner, from the early start to the very end.
Natural Excellence™ is the Intellectual Property of the Institute of Natural Excellence, and is licenced to its certified partners to use in training and projects.